Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting There






I want to shoot jetlag and then piss on its grave. I watched 5 movies on the way here. From Paris, with Love, Edge of Darkness, Valentine's Day, The Bounty Hunter, She's Out of My League and Vanlentine's Day. Bradley Cooper was gay in the end. The first thing I bought with Australian money was a Krispy Kreme donut for 2.fucking25AUD which is slightly less than 2.whythefuckiseverythingsoexpensive25USD. My lips are chapped and my feet are going to curl over the edge of my bed for the next four months. There is a pissed off bloat-throated crow that is capable of sounding like an entire herd of pissed off goats outside my window. Jonathan from Kenya lives across the hall from me. He took me out to lunch at Hungry Jack in his saturn that he bought for 2,000 AUD which is slightly less than 2,000 USD. We both ordered double cheeseburger meals. He got here in february and is staying here for the next five years. His mother lives in Jersey but he does not know where that is. I find it funny how genuine a conversation can become when both participants are forced to strip the English down to it's bones for comprehensive purposes. When i got back I thanked Jonathan and walked around the campus for 40 minutes and ended spending 20 of them playing the most multicultural game of soccer that I ever have in my life in Sperry's with recycling bins for the goals.

Anyway, I heard jetlag's mama's a two timin' whore.... But that's just what I heard.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! the travel sounds rough. Sorry to say you're bed looks like a prison cot. Sounds like soccer was fun. Glad that jetlag's mama is a two-timin' whore and not your real mama:)
    Love you, Michael - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the safe arrival my friend! Enjoy the life and try to make it out to New Zealand atleast once. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete