Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Morning

Yesterday was my first day of classes! I had Writing for the Stage and Aboriginal Studies. Writing for the Stage looks to be really fun and open. The professor is quite the jolly old fellow who seems bent on conducting the class with the most relaxed air of learning possible. I like that. It's going to be awesome to work on some material and hopefully finish the semester with a brand new, shiny piece of work. Aboriginal Studies seems a bit more like the traditional class. Our professor is aboriginal himself and started class off with an introduction and a song on his digeradoo to call the good spirits into the room. And if you clap after the song, you scare them away. I scared them away... But the digeradoo just sounded so cool! Today I have one more class, Criminology in the afternoon and that's it as far as time in class goes! I find that here, the contact hours are much less and you have to do a lot more of your own learning, but I don't mind the whole class only 2 days of the week thing! Fuckin sweet.

On monday Jonathan took me grocery shopping with him and I introduced him to cookies & cream ice cream. I think I might have changed his life. Also found bagels and cream cheese! Which they didn't have at the other grocery store. Staple diet here I come! Woo! That is all for now angus.

No comments:

Post a Comment